Sunday, May 31, 2009

Digital Photo Tips - Using Natural Light

Great American Photo Contest Hello again friends.

I hope this day finds you doing well. I can't believe it's almost June already! Where is this year going to anyways?

I recently wrote an article about why using natural light for your photos can really make a huge difference in the quality. In this piece, I dicuss how you can use this photography lighting technique to improve your images.

Please click the title above to read it. You can also check out my online photography lessons page for even more information. I'm hoping to get some videos posted soon so please check back often. Cheers and Happy Shooting!

Here are some accessories I would recommend for shooting with available light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Zepti.com - web search engine
ZoocK Directory