Friday, August 21, 2009

Shutterstock Seeks Photographers!

Greetings and salutations fellow photo enthusiasts!

I truly hope the day finds you well and busy. It's hard to believe that summer is already starting to wind down. Soon the leaves will start to turn here and the kids will be back off to school. As much as I do love the fall season, there is a certain amount of meloncholy for me too. Probably something to do with thinking about all the things I didn't get done yet. I guess that's what New Year's resolutions are supposed to be for.

Anyways, the reason for my post today is to let you know about an opportunity for you to make some extra money with your photographs. A company called Shutterstock (I'm a member) is looking for new photographers to start contributing to their stock collection. So I thought I'd pass the word along in case you're interested. It doesn't cost anything to join and if they sell your work, you get a big chunk of the proceeds. It's that simple. Just follow this link to sign up for your FREE account and start making money.

Thanks for stopping by and as always, Happy Shooting!

PS...I'm still working on a couple new article with even more digital photo tips for you so be sure to stop back again soon and feel free to tell your friends too.

Great American Photo Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Zepti.com - web search engine
ZoocK Directory