Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm Making My Way Back





A chilly greeting to all my photographer friends! It has been a while & I do apologize for the absence. Sadly, my father became ill suddenly and passed away in late October. I know he missed Mom terribly after she left us in February. It's been difficult getting used to the idea of not either Mom or Dad her for Christmas this year. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to a much better 2010 without all the personal distractions of the last year and a half.

I can tell you that I've been getting more involved with the youth center & it's really been a blast. Just being around the kids brings me an energy that is difficult to describe. I just feel younger myself. I'm also going to start working with Big Brothers & Big Sisters in January (as a big brother, of course). I see a lot of kids out there without a positive male role model in there life so I think there's something I can do to help. Look for updates and pics in future posts.

As you may have seen, our area got hit with a blizzard last week. Here's a few pics I took around my house. Let me know what you think of them.


Thanks & I'll see you back again soon,
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Zepti.com - web search engine
ZoocK Directory